Friday, July 13, 2012

Show me your teeth, mon!

I continued on the path of prosthetics and happened to solve our teeth problem sooner than I expected. Again I learned that talking to someone about your construction problems might actually help you, offer you ideas or even solutions. I casually started pondering to our mom that I had no clue how to make the teeth to our trolls, so that they would be reasonably priced, fairly safe and durable. I don’t actually remember what she said to me, but it lead to creative frenzy, which gave birth to a set of teeth with teeny-tiny, pretty tusks.


I’m currently making set for Yoki and trying to take photos so that I can make a construction post about them. From my set I can only show you the final result.




Materials used: modeling clay, latex and drop of acrylic paint.

 Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment